The South Bay Festival of the Arts Needs Your Help!
Putting on an event like the South Bay Festival of the Arts isn’t easy. It takes a village, or maybe a small army, of volunteers willing to donate their time and effort to making the event a success.
Last year more than 3000 attended the inaugural Festival, and we’re expecting even more this year! We need your help to make this year’s Festival a smooth and enjoyable experience for everyone who attends.
Volunteers Needed For June 22nd!
Volunteer shifts are only three hours long and include tasks like:
- Setting up the event in the morning
- Tearing down/cleaning up the event in the evening
- Selling food & drink tickets
- Selling Festival t-shirts
- Selling face painting tickets
- Monitoring VIP seating areas
- Directing cars in the parking lot
- Manning the information booth
- Helping provide hospitality for performers in the Green Room
- Monitoring the VIP Lounge
- General crowd control and assistance
- Work with our Social Media team for Video & Photos
All volunteers will receive a Festival t-shirt and have access to a variety of snacks and beverages throughout the day.
Can You Help?
We are hoping to get 300 volunteers to fill the shifts throughout the day on June 22, 2019. The shifts will go as follows:
- 7:30 am – 10:30 am
- 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm
If you would like to be a part of the arts in your community by helping make the 3rd Annual South Bay Festival of the Arts a success, we’d love to have you!
To sign up, please fill out the Volunteer Interest Form by clicking the link below.
We can’t wait to throw the party of the year for the South Bay! See you there!
If you have any questions about volunteering for the Festival, please contact Tammy Khan via email at tammykhan630 [at] gmail [dot] com.